Skip to main content

Award Nominations and Presentation for "Best First Chapter"!

 

(Click on the Image for a Clear View.)

Welcome back to A Better Pair of Shoes "The Thinner Soul", a novel!

The Nominations for "Best First Chapter" in a Suspended-Release Novel are:


Radiance Dunbar... Chp. 1
"Really Radiance?"  Those were the words I heard next.  I'm still trying to place where they came from.  Were they from the thinner soul within me, the thinner soul without me, or the thinner soul around me?  Wherever it arrived from.. my job is to sell four million records. 

Kaylin.. Chp. 2
Everyone knows K-Ezra and everybody knows Radiance Dunbar, but no one knows our game except the numbers.  I wouldn't say I taught her to write, and God knows I was writing long before him.. but she can't say the same.  However it goes, pain's my slave and she's probably pain's slave.

Jeff Dunbar... Chp. 3
Who said you couldn't be your own hottest artist on the roster.  Well, a little bird said level up and keep all the levels, and so we did.  We've been leading the advertisement game for authors now for a few years, and Ample Publishing is son and father of what we do.  

Monica Shepherd.. Chp. 7
I'm studying his selections; where his feet are led to stop, and he appears to have a solid question.  I mean.. the three artists, the stories, and their gifts.  I study them all as they come and go.  I know the types they draw, and I know he's coming my way.  It was the recognition he attempted to disregard upon entry, and the two glances back since that tells me.  I'm not waiting, but it's where I generally do my study, and I know recognition.  He's successful.  He's probably married.  He's also a shepherd.. not like me, but, in a grand and realized way.  


.. And the Award for "Best First Chapter" goes to Monica Shepherd!!



Start A Better Pair of Shoes "The  Thinner Soul", a novel 

Book Synopsis


Coming Up: Award Presentations for  "Best Kept Secret", "Best U-Turn" in a Suspended-Release Novel, Best Male, Best Female, and more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, Camie's Secret

A Better Pair of Shoes, a novel                                                                     Chapter 1 Introduction ( narrated by Kayla) Just as we are living souls; life itself has a soul.  And there’s a heartbeat to life.  I call it the rising and the falling.  Just as we must rise, I’ve learned that we must fall.  I find that I’m grateful for the things I learn when I fall, yet I often dislike the cuts they bring and the scars they leave behind.  Today I fell, but perhaps for months I’ve been falling, and I have all the bumps and bruises to prove it.  Although they’re not visible to the eye, they are surely recorded on my soul.  It’s funny how often my spirit tried to warn me, with a bit of melancholy here and uncertainty there, but at the time, I hadn’t considered t...

A Message From the Author!

  (Click the Image to Open a Clear View.) "Message From the Author" Dear Reader,  Thank you for taking the time to join the release of A Better Pair of Shoes "The Thinner Soul", a novel . The question of this piece is The Thinner Soul.  Is it within you?  Is it the soul without you? .. or Is it all around you?  Sometimes it's not about strait lines or circles, but rather, about the depths and the heights of our existence and how the ebbs and flow of those extremes impact the soul forever. This book follows the main character onto a journey of many loves.  Yet, with and even without each of these loves, her soul grows thinner by the sheer tug of war.  This story is a great exploration of things worth fighting for, and things worth relinquishing. It's no doubt Radiance is the central focus, and all the book's subplots remain superficial to the true scheme of things.  She remains resilient, and somewhat elusive until at last. I might also add, in thi...

Find the Author

Follow the Author of A Better Pair of Shoes . (Click the Image for a Clear View.  Download After Opening.) Join the Social Media Documentary on IG @ The Road2Wholeness Blog.  See you there!