Skip to main content

A Better Pair of Shoes "The Thinner Soul" Novel Synopsis

(Click on the Image to Open a Clearer View)


A Better Pair of Shoes
"The Thinner Soul", a novel


The Synopsis

Radiance Dunbar is standing between death and rebirth in her music career.  She’s also turning forty.  It’s a good time for reinvention but not exorcism.  That’s the way she sees it, but life has a different idea.  When an unforeseen wedding proposal comes from her newest subject in life and love, she loses all equilibrium and suddenly begins to receive messages from her first love.

In this sequel to A Better Pair of Shoes readers will meet this addition to the collection of shoe types and its meaning which is the tradition of ABPOS.  The Thinner Soul is a soul shaking follow up to A Better Pair of Shoes.  It will push the boundaries in spiritual awareness.  It will test the endurance of love, and it will bring readers onto the chase that Radiance has knowingly or unknowingly been on all her life.  The book’s end reveals the end of Radiance’s residency in her current spiritual dimension. 
The Thinner Soul is the sixth novel by author Natisha R. Williams.  


FAQ:
"What is a Suspended-Release Novel?"

Answer: A Novel that has its contents released in a suspended manner, according to the schedule 
prescribed by the author or publisher.
Purpose: To engage the reading audience with an interactive book publishing and release event.  
Learn more: http://thedecksandtheroad.blogspot.com/2017/10/welcome-to-decks-of-our-lives.html


Start Book 1 now: https://abetterpairofshoes.blogspot.com/2017/05/chapter-1-camies-secret.html

Read the Synopsis: http://abetterpairofshoes.blogspot.com/2017/05/about-author.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, Camie's Secret

A Better Pair of Shoes, a novel                                                                     Chapter 1 Introduction ( narrated by Kayla) Just as we are living souls; life itself has a soul.  And there’s a heartbeat to life.  I call it the rising and the falling.  Just as we must rise, I’ve learned that we must fall.  I find that I’m grateful for the things I learn when I fall, yet I often dislike the cuts they bring and the scars they leave behind.  Today I fell, but perhaps for months I’ve been falling, and I have all the bumps and bruises to prove it.  Although they’re not visible to the eye, they are surely recorded on my soul.  It’s funny how often my spirit tried to warn me, with a bit of melancholy here and uncertainty there, but at the time, I hadn’t considered t...

A Message From the Author!

  (Click the Image to Open a Clear View.) "Message From the Author" Dear Reader,  Thank you for taking the time to join the release of A Better Pair of Shoes "The Thinner Soul", a novel . The question of this piece is The Thinner Soul.  Is it within you?  Is it the soul without you? .. or Is it all around you?  Sometimes it's not about strait lines or circles, but rather, about the depths and the heights of our existence and how the ebbs and flow of those extremes impact the soul forever. This book follows the main character onto a journey of many loves.  Yet, with and even without each of these loves, her soul grows thinner by the sheer tug of war.  This story is a great exploration of things worth fighting for, and things worth relinquishing. It's no doubt Radiance is the central focus, and all the book's subplots remain superficial to the true scheme of things.  She remains resilient, and somewhat elusive until at last. I might also add, in thi...

Find the Author

Follow the Author of A Better Pair of Shoes . (Click the Image for a Clear View.  Download After Opening.) Join the Social Media Documentary on IG @ The Road2Wholeness Blog.  See you there!