Skip to main content

UnEarth Your First Book- Step 2

(Click on the Image to open a clearer view.  Download optional after opening)

This is BIG...

Name Your New Book!
Take the next few days to name your new book.  When you've done this and you feel strongly about it.. Make an announcement!  Don't include any dates or specifics about the book; just simply announce that you will write (the book's name) in 2020.  

Next...
Play with this question in your free time.  Spend 15 minutes a day up to 3 hours a week thinking about the answer to this question.  Here's the question.  
"What will I do with my new title as Author?"
Remember, the answer belongs to you.  Just keep it close.

Coming up..
Let's talk Book Branding.
Return right here for Step 3 of UnEarth! Take two weeks.

Begin at the Beginning!  
Read the Introduction to UnEarth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, Camie's Secret

A Better Pair of Shoes, a novel                                                                     Chapter 1 Introduction ( narrated by Kayla) Just as we are living souls; life itself has a soul.  And there’s a heartbeat to life.  I call it the rising and the falling.  Just as we must rise, I’ve learned that we must fall.  I find that I’m grateful for the things I learn when I fall, yet I often dislike the cuts they bring and the scars they leave behind.  Today I fell, but perhaps for months I’ve been falling, and I have all the bumps and bruises to prove it.  Although they’re not visible to the eye, they are surely recorded on my soul.  It’s funny how often my spirit tried to warn me, with a bit of melancholy here and uncertainty there, but at the time, I hadn’t considered t...

A Message From the Author!

  (Click the Image to Open a Clear View.) "Message From the Author" Dear Reader,  Thank you for taking the time to join the release of A Better Pair of Shoes "The Thinner Soul", a novel . The question of this piece is The Thinner Soul.  Is it within you?  Is it the soul without you? .. or Is it all around you?  Sometimes it's not about strait lines or circles, but rather, about the depths and the heights of our existence and how the ebbs and flow of those extremes impact the soul forever. This book follows the main character onto a journey of many loves.  Yet, with and even without each of these loves, her soul grows thinner by the sheer tug of war.  This story is a great exploration of things worth fighting for, and things worth relinquishing. It's no doubt Radiance is the central focus, and all the book's subplots remain superficial to the true scheme of things.  She remains resilient, and somewhat elusive until at last. I might also add, in thi...

Find the Author

Follow the Author of A Better Pair of Shoes . (Click the Image for a Clear View.  Download After Opening.) Join the Social Media Documentary on IG @ The Road2Wholeness Blog.  See you there!