Skip to main content

Get Ready to Write Your First Book!



Get Ready to Write Your First Book with Grace Call Communications, LLC's 
Suspended-Release Formula.  


What is a Suspended-Release Novel?
It's a book whose contents are released in a suspended format which is
dictated by the publisher or the author for the purpose of total audience engagement.

Here's the Good News!
Grace Call Communications has already produced 4 Suspended-Release Novels, and we are ready to unveil the new formula packed with marketing strategies along with book writing tips.

Why it works?
If you've been saying, "I'm going to write a book" and the years continue to pass you by, now is your time to train yourself in the discipline of writing while having fun and meeting your audience.  Take advantage of this opportunity to raise your voice above the sometimes mono tone of the literary world, and step into the future of artist development already developed.

How to Get Started!
Write your first book while I'm writing my sequel to A Better Pair of Shoes, a novel.  Spread the news and start to think about what you want to write about.  Let's use media together to Empower, Encourage, and Enrich Lives.  Stay up to date right here at abetterpairofshoes.blogspot.com.

UnEarth!
Follow UnEarth! Pick up the squares on the Blog for a walk through on how to UnEarth a Suspended-Release Novel. Post includes: Copyrighting, Branding, Step-by-Step Promoting Queues, and more. Begin with the green square that says Step 1. Use the label "UnEarthwithGcc" from the drop menu on the Blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, Camie's Secret

A Better Pair of Shoes, a novel                                                                     Chapter 1 Introduction ( narrated by Kayla) Just as we are living souls; life itself has a soul.  And there’s a heartbeat to life.  I call it the rising and the falling.  Just as we must rise, I’ve learned that we must fall.  I find that I’m grateful for the things I learn when I fall, yet I often dislike the cuts they bring and the scars they leave behind.  Today I fell, but perhaps for months I’ve been falling, and I have all the bumps and bruises to prove it.  Although they’re not visible to the eye, they are surely recorded on my soul.  It’s funny how often my spirit tried to warn me, with a bit of melancholy here and uncertainty there, but at the time, I hadn’t considered t...

A Message From the Author!

  (Click the Image to Open a Clear View.) "Message From the Author" Dear Reader,  Thank you for taking the time to join the release of A Better Pair of Shoes "The Thinner Soul", a novel . The question of this piece is The Thinner Soul.  Is it within you?  Is it the soul without you? .. or Is it all around you?  Sometimes it's not about strait lines or circles, but rather, about the depths and the heights of our existence and how the ebbs and flow of those extremes impact the soul forever. This book follows the main character onto a journey of many loves.  Yet, with and even without each of these loves, her soul grows thinner by the sheer tug of war.  This story is a great exploration of things worth fighting for, and things worth relinquishing. It's no doubt Radiance is the central focus, and all the book's subplots remain superficial to the true scheme of things.  She remains resilient, and somewhat elusive until at last. I might also add, in thi...

Find the Author

Follow the Author of A Better Pair of Shoes . (Click the Image for a Clear View.  Download After Opening.) Join the Social Media Documentary on IG @ The Road2Wholeness Blog.  See you there!