Skip to main content

Award for Best Angle on Radiance Dunbar!

 

Welcome back to our blog!  

Thank you for following A Better Pair of Shoes "The Thinner Soul", a novel and UnEarth!  This award for "Best Angle" on the main character Radiance Dunbar demonstrates which Sub-Plot and Sub-Character created the best fun during the Suspended- Release.

(Click to Open a Clear View)

The nominees are: Jeff Dunbar, Kaylin, and Eaton

and the award for "Best Angle" ON Radiance Dunbar goes to:

Eaton!


Excerpt from A Better Pair of Shoes "The Thinner Soul", a novel

"The first time I heard his voice, I was rattled.  Internally, I mean.  I was frozen inside with fear.  So, I stayed quiet.  I was moving and speaking and doing all the things I was suppose to on the outside, but I remained split logistically.  I remained in my head, but I was able to multi-task it all.  I could hear my questions, "what was that?" and "what's happening to me?" replay while I conversed, and my body made all the same rotary decisions as usual.  It was a definite interruption, but I showed no disruption."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Message From the Author!

  (Click the Image to Open a Clear View.) "Message From the Author" Dear Reader,  Thank you for taking the time to join the release of A Better Pair of Shoes "The Thinner Soul", a novel . The question of this piece is The Thinner Soul.  Is it within you?  Is it the soul without you? .. or Is it all around you?  Sometimes it's not about strait lines or circles, but rather, about the depths and the heights of our existence and how the ebbs and flow of those extremes impact the soul forever. This book follows the main character onto a journey of many loves.  Yet, with and even without each of these loves, her soul grows thinner by the sheer tug of war.  This story is a great exploration of things worth fighting for, and things worth relinquishing. It's no doubt Radiance is the central focus, and all the book's subplots remain superficial to the true scheme of things.  She remains resilient, and somewhat elusive until at last. I might also add, in thi...

Chapter 1, Camie's Secret

A Better Pair of Shoes, a novel                                                                     Chapter 1 Introduction ( narrated by Kayla) Just as we are living souls; life itself has a soul.  And there’s a heartbeat to life.  I call it the rising and the falling.  Just as we must rise, I’ve learned that we must fall.  I find that I’m grateful for the things I learn when I fall, yet I often dislike the cuts they bring and the scars they leave behind.  Today I fell, but perhaps for months I’ve been falling, and I have all the bumps and bruises to prove it.  Although they’re not visible to the eye, they are surely recorded on my soul.  It’s funny how often my spirit tried to warn me, with a bit of melancholy here and uncertainty there, but at the time, I hadn’t considered t...

Find the Author

Follow the Author of A Better Pair of Shoes . (Click the Image for a Clear View.  Download After Opening.) Join the Social Media Documentary on IG @ The Road2Wholeness Blog.  See you there!