Skip to main content

A Better Pair of Shoes "The Thinner Soul", a novel- Part 2 Intro

 

(Click on the Image for a Clear View.)


#ABPOS The Thinner Soul

Part-2 Introduction (Narrated by Kaylin)


It's not exactly Influenza, but the spread of influence is treated like a disease in this country.  One minute you think you're free, and the next you're being informed that your influence and your safety has become a concern to people in high places.  It's not a matter of size, but a matter of data.      

It's not all things, but then again it is.  It's not all censorship, but it's all surveillance.  We're not moving in circles exactly, but it's the moving around monuments that makes the circles.  It's an organized world, and the only freedoms are a baiting system.  If people feel threatened, they lie.  If they believe they're being watched, they hide.  But if they feel like an independent piece of tumbleweed, they just keep rolling. 

It's information not conversations.  It's shifting monuments, not simply improv, and it matters if you know it.  If you know it, it's an attack.  If you don't know it, it's a class and they'll catch you up very swiftly.  Although, the best hustlers know how to be adopted into the checks and balances.  They know how to properly interpret and translate information, and they know where all the monuments are.  They also know how to move the flock one way or another; not exactly into their way of knowing it, but rather out of the way.  Not for the flock's sake, but their own.  It's a delicate balance, but the results pay in life and they also pay in death.  

I'm no hustler though, and I wasn't aware.  That means no pyramid schemes and no decades long takedowns.  It's all protection where I stand.  That's about all there is to inherit of the earth.  As for the influence, it's innocent and I never use it.  That means write freely, but edit diligently, and it gets easier the more times you look at the information.

Most importantly, is understanding who understands.  I'm just about sure that Kayla knows her way around the field when I decide to approach her about the contract she made with Ample.  I'm not questioning what was arranged, but it's a great place to take up my inquiries on Radiance.  

I'm happy to see her as she joins me for a walk at the park.  It's calming and peaceful, and it's no gamble just a bet that she's the right kind of help.


A Better Pair of Shoes “The Thinner Soul”, a novel

Copyright 2020 by Natisha Renee Williams and Grace Call Communications, LLC
Also Known As…  #ABPOS The Thinner Soul

All Rights Reserved

All rights reserved, including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form.  Written permission must be secured from the author Natisha R. Williams and/or Grace Call Communications to use or reproduce any part of this book, except for brief quotation in critical reviews or articles.


UnEarth!
Following UnEarth? Pick up the squares on the Blog for a walk through on how to UnEarth a Suspended-Release Novel. Post includes: Copyrighting, Branding, Step-by-Step Promoting Queues, and more. Begin with the green square that says Step 1.

Coming up in UnEarth is "The Awards Ceremony".
#ABPOS2025 #ABPOS_TTS #UnEarthwithMe #UnEarth2025

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1, Camie's Secret

A Better Pair of Shoes, a novel                                                                     Chapter 1 Introduction ( narrated by Kayla) Just as we are living souls; life itself has a soul.  And there’s a heartbeat to life.  I call it the rising and the falling.  Just as we must rise, I’ve learned that we must fall.  I find that I’m grateful for the things I learn when I fall, yet I often dislike the cuts they bring and the scars they leave behind.  Today I fell, but perhaps for months I’ve been falling, and I have all the bumps and bruises to prove it.  Although they’re not visible to the eye, they are surely recorded on my soul.  It’s funny how often my spirit tried to warn me, with a bit of melancholy here and uncertainty there, but at the time, I hadn’t considered t...

A Message From the Author!

  (Click the Image to Open a Clear View.) "Message From the Author" Dear Reader,  Thank you for taking the time to join the release of A Better Pair of Shoes "The Thinner Soul", a novel . The question of this piece is The Thinner Soul.  Is it within you?  Is it the soul without you? .. or Is it all around you?  Sometimes it's not about strait lines or circles, but rather, about the depths and the heights of our existence and how the ebbs and flow of those extremes impact the soul forever. This book follows the main character onto a journey of many loves.  Yet, with and even without each of these loves, her soul grows thinner by the sheer tug of war.  This story is a great exploration of things worth fighting for, and things worth relinquishing. It's no doubt Radiance is the central focus, and all the book's subplots remain superficial to the true scheme of things.  She remains resilient, and somewhat elusive until at last. I might also add, in thi...

Find the Author

Follow the Author of A Better Pair of Shoes . (Click the Image for a Clear View.  Download After Opening.) Join the Social Media Documentary on IG @ The Road2Wholeness Blog.  See you there!